About Me

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sylvie's Nursery - Furniture

Well, after having looked at all the possibilities in walnut nursery furniture, Sylvie has chosen a lovely little child's bed by Eurominis and the most gorgeous set by Bespaq called the 'Sweet Home' collection. Although I enjoy dressing  all sorts of furniture, whether they be 99p Ebay bargains or handcarved artisan pieces, I really do love Bespaq. This set in particular is very delicate with ornate carvings and Sylvie has chosen the crib, a rocking chair, changing table and a lovely armoire which I plan to fill with clothes and accessories for the children. It all looks a bit stark and cold in the photos but hopefully that will soon change :)



I plan to remove one side of the toddler bed to be able to show off the bedding as much as possible in a similar way to the way cot bedding is displayed in real life.

Now I'm just waiting for the fabric samples to reach Sylvie and the furniture to reach me... I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...