About Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Victorian Girl's Hat and Hatbox on Ebay

After ages of not putting anything on Ebay I decided to put this little set on this week to see how it goes. The silk velvet of the hatbox is such a lovely rich colour and matches the tiny rosebuds on the hat.

I spent ages messing about with Auctiva in an attempt to find a better template than the one I used to use but I'm still not happy with it. At least Auctiva seems to make it easier to upload photos and I will be able to schedule listings if I want to.

Anyway if you would like to take a peek the link is
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200540925980&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and I started it at a low price (which I will probably regret :) ) so you might grab yourself a bargain before Christmas!

2 comments:

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

Totally Gorgeous hat and hat box! I shall post this on my blog and facebook :-).

joy said...

One of the pretties miniatures hat displays I've ever seem, simply gorgeous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...