About Me

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A quarter scale sneak preview

Only hours to go and I think I am finally as ready as I can be for the third




It was really hard this time to decide what to include as the setting up of the table takes quite a while and I try to have some items that haven't already been available on my website. I decided to concentrate mainly on 1/48 scale this time which will hopefully be a nice surprise for those of you who have been patiently waiting for me to get round to adding something new to the range.

This is just a little peek for now...if you want to see more you'll have to wait until tomorrow :) Shelly likes to keep us guessing so keep checking the link above!


I believe there will be nearly 100 artisans taking part which is really impressive considering no one has to even leave the house to attend!

A huge thanks to Shelly Norris and Karen Isaacson for making it all possible.

See you later :)

Janine x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...