About Me

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aqua and bronze bed

When I was in the UK last September I came across the most wonderful aqua silk with bronze stripes running through. I didn't have any particular project in mind but when I came across the four poster bed below I knew it would be just perfect for the dressing.



I love the bed itself. The carvings are so delicate and I really like the 'puffy' top



I will be adding this bed to the 'Dressed beds' section of my website this evening if you are interested. Matching curtains or accessories can be ordered if you wish

6 comments:

Vicky Guile said...

oooh Janine... its fabulous! my favourite colours! xxx

Janine Crocker said...

Thanks Vicky :) I couldn't resist...but then I'm a pushover when it comes to more silk...lol

Jain Squires said...

Gorgeous Janine. Sheer opulence! Jain x

Janine Crocker said...

Thankyou Jain :)

Unknown said...

Its looks fabulous Janine gorgeous colour scheme, I wonder where you got the silk!

Mary x

Patty said...

It came out gorgeous! I love the fabric!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...