About Me

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something a little different...

Although I love making decorative beds with neatly placed counterpanes and pillows every so often I get the urge to dress a bed that I can imagine cuddling up into...a cosy, snuggly bed. This 12th scale bed is one of those...a dreamy jumble of soft white sheets, the kind your legs get tangled in, and large, plump white pillows that your head would just sink into. A little luxury in the form of a silk comforter, quilted and bordered, and a heavy white embroidered throw. The sheets are trimmed  with broderie anglais and the pillows with embroidered bands.  The rose fabric used on the large pillow and bolster is one of my favourites...I still have a little left!

This bed is available today on my website...

http://www.missameliasminiatures.com/thebedroomcollection/dressedbeds.html






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...