About Me

Friday, September 17, 2010

Miss Amelia at Miniatura!!

Well I still can't believe it but I'm going to Miniatura!! Those of you who know me well will know that I have always wanted to go to one of the larger fairs in person but between babies, school terms and flight prices it just hasn't ever been possible.

Doll artisan, Mary Williams of http://marywilliamsdollshousedollsblog.blogspot.com  had offered to display some of my millinery together with her stunning dolls this October but when my wonderful husband suggested that I might like to go too...well he didn't have to ask twice!! Poor Mary doesn't know what she's let herself in for...

I really can't wait to meet everyone. I know so many of you from the years of working with miniatures, through various groups and more recently through my work with the Artisans in Miniature magazine that it will be great to have a chat and put faces to names at last.

I will make sure that I try to get round everyone's stand but if you want to find me I'll be at Mary Williams stand from 12.00 - 13.00 on both  Saturday and Sunday.

See you there!


6 comments:

Robin said...

Another fabulous Hat - and great news that you'll be at Miniatura! You'll have a wonderful time with Mary and I'll come and see you both on the Sunday.

Unknown said...

Janine, espero que disfrutes de la feria y que te vaya muy bien con las ventas. Fantásticos tus modelos steampunk (creo que se escribe así...)
Un beso grande y disfruta mucho
cristina

Mags Cassidy said...

Can't wait to meet up, at last!
Mags
x

El caballero Metabólico said...

Pero que sombrero más original, Janine!! Me encanta!! es totalmente diferente a todo lo que he visto en miniatura!! Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta!! eres la reina de la sombrerería!! Un besazo enorme y gordote!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was going to be there too. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go to Spain to see you!

Welcome to the blog world.

Cheers,

Tom

Julia and Hywel said...

You will have a wonderful time at Miniatura :0) Welcome to blogland. Julia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...